Is BIG data the answer? No
Access micro data as it happens
Providing actionable insight
Get instant clarity with Taypness™
It’s simple, a majority of people do not complete surveys. Traditional survey platforms no longer match their lifestyle, therefore it is difficult to acquire quality feedback with any type of response rate. Traditional surveys are expensive and can be perceived as "annoying" to your audience. Furthermore, surveys are unable to provide insight as the experience unfolds. If survey data is acquired, time and money is wasted analyzing stale feedback utilizing complex top box or net promoter methodologies. Measuring satisfaction must be a dynamic, realtime process. As survey response rates rapidly decline, critical decisions based on smaller and smaller sets of outmoded data are being made.
The investment to staff, setup, execute, tune and administer a traditional survey platform is significant. All the while yielding insight on data that lags significantly behind the actual experience, in many cases up to 90 days. Feedback analyzed even within weeks is behind the curve to react and respond. The requestor must take advantage of services that accurately capture emotions, in the moment. A more agile methodology, such as the Tapyness service, must be employed to adjust “on-the-fly”.
- The overall experience is all that matters, the gold standard
- Capturing an experience as it happens, usurps any post experience opinion
- The impact on the individual to provide feedback should be quick, painless and anonymous
- Results visible by minute, hour, day, month, etc. exceeds a single opinion or social media rant
- The feedback about the business and experience, must be provided in realtime
- Visualization of the data must be easily understood to implement improvement actions rapidly
Current survey platforms do not
- Permit interpretation of (dis)satisfaction in-context
- Illustrate how dissatisfaction translates into customer attrition and market damage
- Identify the root cause of dissatisfaction
- Assist in driving strategy and defining tactics for service improvement or recovery action
- Provide a representative sample size, since response rates are so low
- Acquire customer feedback painlessly, in realtime
- Align with the social media response culture of today
- Provide a holistic view of trends or easy-to-use business intelligence
Tapyness, the non-survey platform, provides realtime access to actionable in-context feedback.
The Tapyness kiosk is installed in a strategic location to get as close to the audience's experience as possible. Without hassle, they simply tap their “vote”, while remaining completely anonymous. The Tapyness service has proven to increase feedback response rates exponentially over traditional methods. Importantly, from a smartphone or desktop, the Tapyness app provides essential insight in realtime.